Consumer Loan Checklist
All you need to know to get started!
When applying for a consumer loan we will request the following information for each applicant.
Please do not send any verification information until a bankESB requests the specific information required.
Other documents may be required to complete the application process. A bankESB loan representative will contact you in the event that additional documentation is needed.
- Copies of your most recent pay stubs from the past two weeks with Year-to-Date earnings.
- Copies of Social Security checks, Retirement pensions, Disability checks.
- If any of these items are directly deposited into a Bank account, we will need a copy of your most recent statement showing these deposits.
- If Self Employed or own rental property the bank will require signed copies of your last two years' federal tax returns.
- If applying for an auto loan a copy of the dealers purchase agreement will be needed.