Home Equity Line of Credit Checklist
All you need to know to get started!
After you complete an application for a Home Equity Loan, we will request the following information for each Applicant.
Please do not send any verification information until a bankESB Representative requests the specific information required.
Other documents may be required to complete the application process. A bankESB loan representative will contact you in the event that additional documentation is needed.
- Copies of your W-2’s from the last two years
- Copies of your most recent pay stubs from the last two weeks with year-to-date earnings.
- Copies of Social Security checks, Retirement pensions, Disability checks. If any of these items are directly deposited into a Bank account, we will need a copy of your most recent statement showing these deposits.
- If self-employed copies of your past two years' federal tax returns and a year-to-date profit and loss statement.
- If you own rental property, copies of your past two years' federal tax returns.
- A copy of your most recent property tax bill.
- If secured by a condominium please provide verification that common charges are current. *
* Condominium developments must meet the Bank requirement of 65% owner occupancy.